Thursday, May 29, 2008

Slowly but surely.....

So time is slowly but surely passing by. Even though times seems to be flying by in other areas of my life, my trip to Jamaica and IVF#4 are taking so long to arrive. I feel very positive about this cycle coming up and I just hope and pray that it stay that way. I feel very confident that I will get a good response, and that I will have 3 great looking blasts to transfer on my fifth day. The last cycle I was very mellow, not excited and took all the punches and blows like I was expecting it. Hopefully my TTC break, my trip to Jamaica will all help me keep this positive attitude that I have going.

So when I get down and out, I'm counting on you ladies to remind me of my words. When the devil tries to bring doubt in my mind I quote this to myself, this cycle will work, I'm going to have a great response and will have 3 great looking blasts to transfer. I guess I'll move to the next positive quotes like what will stick after I get past these current hurdles.

2 comments:

Ms. J said...

We're gonna get you through this! And then we're gonna get you through those days when you are complaining about how nauesous you are, and how much weight you have gained, and all of the other well-earned pregnancy gripes you will have :o)

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Oh, the waiting stinks. I know. Hang in there hun, once the cycle starts it's always a whorl wind!