Monday, May 5, 2008

Update

Update on me: Talked to DH last night and we're not going to wait till August anymore. He still wanted to but I told him I was ready to do this again. So I figured out some dates and I've got a call in with my nurse to run it by her to make sure its all okay. But I figured that I will take my last BCP on Sunday, May 18th, AF will start May 21st then AF will start again June 16 or 17th after we get back from Jamaica and I'll start my stims on June 17th or 18th with an ER around June 29th and ET around July 4th.

I talked to my nurse and everything is good to go. The only thing I was worried about is that they close the office for about 3 weeks in July for a good cleaning and to allow their staff to go on holiday. But the last date to start is June 20th and AF if she cooperates should be here June 16 or 17th. So that will work out. She'll give me my protocol when I go on Thursday for my bloodwork. The blood work on Thursday is for the test to see if I my body attacks the babies trying to implant. So next month we're back in it. Now if we can get past the $12,000 we have to pay. :roll:

5 comments:

Ms. J said...

Good for you! You know when you're ready to try again, and it sounds like you are. I think it's great thaty you're sneaking in that Jamaica trip first ;o)

soapchick said...

Great news and good luck! I wish you all the best.

Kenya said...

Glad you checked in, and good luck.

Jennifer said...

I am really glad you have updated and decided to get back in the saddle. Good Luck and keep us posted...

La La said...

How exciting!! Update, UPDATE!!=D