Friday, November 6, 2009

34 weeks


Haven't updated in a while....I think my lst belly pic I posted was 25w0d, so here is the comparison. I still love being pregnant, but I am getting excited at the idea of meeting my little Miracle soon.

Next week my every week appointmenst start. I can't believe how quick this is all flying by.

Decided that my last day of work will be Dec 4th! WooHOO! Before I said I was going to work up till I went into labor...but I've changed my mind. I need a vacation and allow myself time to just relax and do nothing and prepare for the big day. That is, if Miracle has the same plans as I have. She can come anytime from Thanksgiving weekend up to two weeks past my due date....so we shall see. I'm hoping she is right on time!

6 comments:

Michele said...

You look great! Enjoy your "no going to work" time in December!!

http://btw-wedidnotjustrelax.blogspot.com/

Dreams to Reality said...

You are a glowing pregnant woman. Just beautiful.

Mon said...

Gorgeous. She will be here soon, yay !!

Christina said...

You look so beautiful! Enjoy your time off from work too! I wish I lived closer so I could watch her when you went back to work. ;))

Michele said...

You look awesome! I cant wait to see little Miracle on the outside!

Flower said...

Love it.