Sunday, August 5, 2007

My Research

Okay so I have one major question to ask my doctor now. I have been doing a lot of research about failed IVF cycles and I have read that high E2 levels can effect your outcome in a negative way. I read that high E2 levels start to break down the quality of your lining effecting implantation. My E2 on the day of retrieval was over 6,000 so if the doctor knew what I've been reading about the high levels effecting the outcome why didn't he say that and just freeze them all and I go for a FET instead of continuing on????? I just feel like he probably knew...and I hate him wasting one of our attempts when he probably knew already. They told me many times I was in risk of getting OHSS which I didn't but not one time did they mention the high levels could effect implantation....and out of all the articles I've read thats what it says.

No comments: