Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Snow Babies


Well today was the FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer). Two embies were thawed and transferred. The transfer went well. You are supposed to have a full bladder because it makes it easier to see the uterus with the ultrasound. But my bladder was WAY too full. The nurse let me go release just a little but the pressure was soooo bad. But other than that all went well. It feels just like any other day, I left the doctors, drove myself home, stopped and got gas and just kept it moving. Praying that we have some sticky and healthy embies in there. It almost doesn't seem real. The IVF felt so real because of all the medicine and I was very blotted and cramping and with this FET the medicine was so much easier on my body that I almost didn't realize that I was doing a cycle. Sticky vibes, Sticky vibes!!!!

No comments: