The rules of the award:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap."
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
- I spend way too much time on the Internet doing nothing but searching about TTC and/or pregnancy related stuff.
- I am a reality TV show junkie, well TV period....I love it.
- My husband and I were engaged within 4 months of meeting but not married until a year and a half later.
- I've wanted a baby since I was like 12 years old, and figured I would do it the right way. Get married have kids. So naive to the fact that it wouldn't be that easy.
- I have a Bachelors Degree and a Masters degree with two specialties and I still don't know what I really want to do with my life.
- I can spend days just laying in the bed, watching TV and on the Internet and be just fine.
- I am a System Administrator, Management Officer and HR Officer at my job, however I spend majority of my work day on FF, or searching the web for fertility related things....while my job think I'm working ever so hard.
- I often get mad at God, not understanding why I have to deal with infertility when the rest of my family and friends can pop babies out like its nothing and some even abort....I am Pro-Life!
- I am addicted to the Internet and got through withdrawals when I don't have access to it.
- I try hard to not be a bitter infertile, but sometimes I'm not successful.
7 Blogs that I chose: