Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So Blessed....

WWWOOOOOHOOOOOO

I am tooooo excited!

I talked to the pharmacy and ALL my meds for the 11 days of stimming is coming up to $110. God is soooo Good!

Last time we paid like $1500 in meds and this time we are only paying $10 or $20 co-pay for the meds and thats for the entire time I'm going to be stimming.

The $110 includes ALL my meds for the 11 days! Thats 3300iu of Gonal F, 45 vials of 75iu Menopur, Trigger shot, antibiotics, lupron all of it....total $110!!!!!!

12 comments:

Pepper said...

NICE! Sort of feels like you won something, doesn't it? :-)

That's wonderful

Alison said...

Wow, that is awesome! I wish more companies were like that!!!!

Michele said...

That is great!!

Christina said...

OMG...what awesome news!!!

Rose's Daughter said...

It's like winning the lottery!! That's great!

Seriously? - Erin said...

Thanks for stopping by to say Happy Birthday!

Good luck with your up coming cycle. I am so happy to hear that your meds won't be putting you in the poor house!

La La said...

Wow! That *is* awesome! Congrats on the good news! =)

Anita said...

That's great!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Wishing you all the best for your next cycle - i'll be reading along!

Yaya said...

Oh yikes, glad they aren't that much this time around!

Rebecca said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

Thank you also for the comment on my last post. I bookmarked that site you recommended. There's nothing on there now for my city and infertility, but I will check it often! Thanks!

Ms. J said...

That is flippin AMAZING!!!!

WOW, what a deal!

Boa said...

WOOHOO That is wonderful!