Tuesday, April 7, 2009
6DP5DT ~ 11DPO
So I will be out of town after my first beta. I emailed my RE to ask him about testing in Ohio on Saturday so I could know if it was doubling or not. His response was:
I hope the surgery goes well. It would be ok to get your beta drawn in Ohio but the ability to compare it to levels drawn here would be inaccurate given the different labs. I would suggest that you skip having it drawn there so you can focus on helping out with your father in law. This level’s not going to go down! When will you return from Ohio?
So I do understand and if the numbers in Ohio are way off it would probably stress me out. So I'll just keep taking HPT to hold me over. Second beta after Thursday won't be until next Wednesday.