Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Saga Ends.....

So after much thought today, I decided to delete all the post about T2D. Not because of the threats of a law suit as I know there is not a case for a lawsuit. Not because I was asked to have it removed by anyone, but because I have a heart.

Even though the company did not provide the items in the time they said they would, Lisa, the owner always responded to me in a respectful way as all my emails to her were respectful as well. She may not have had her timetable correct on when she would finish the item, but she would take the time to respond to me.

What I do not condone is the way Jacquie the lady who stepped in for Lisa handled the situation. Jacquie response was rude from her initial contact to me and it was very uncalled for and disrespectful. But as I said I will not allow myself to stoop to her level and lash back at her. Yet, I responded yet again with respect only to get another rude reply from her. This on her part was poor customer service. Lisa, the actual owner never replied to me in such manner, but I can’t say the same for Jacquie. Jacquie attacked me, my religion, and my friends. I can not lie and say that it did not hurt, because it did, but I have so much more in life to look forward to and focus my attention on, than the rudeness of one person.

I do hope that Jacquie has learned from this that being kind in an email can go a long way, and you don’t have to be rude to get a point across.

As I stated in my very first post about this incident, that I love Pooh and all characters of Pooh from classical Pooh, to the traditional Pooh, its Pooh, and I love Pooh. So I will hang the letters without thought and I’m sure because they are Pooh and because it is my baby girl’s name, I will love it.

With infertility we have all known a different level of pain that some people will never understand. The pain of a loss, the pain of never knowing if you will ever be a mother, the pain of being lapped by friends and family members, the pain of feeling less of a woman because of how we have to struggle to do the ‘natural’ thing a woman is supposed to be able to do. We hurt, we cry, we scream and get depressed and no one understands that pain unless they have walked in our shoes.

Lisa emailed me and told me that she has two small children, and that she is indeed in the hospital and indeed fighting for her life from a very serious brain tumor. I can not fathom having my mother in the hospital fighting for her life and I’m 27 years old. I can’t imagine how that must feel to a 7 and 3 year old to now have to walk in those shoes. I send my prayers for Lisa and her family during this difficult time and wish nothing but the best for them and pray for the best outcome.

Some of you may wonder after all the attacks how I can be so selfless and lay down my feelings and think of others. It’s because of the love and care that God has taught me to have. Others may not see it, others may question it, but I know the love and care that God has taught me to have and I know that I try my best to portray it.

When I say "I am a Christian"

by Carol Wimmer

When I say..."I am a Christian"
I'm not shouting "I am saved"
I'm whispering "I get lost!"
"That is why I chose this way."

When I say..."I am a Christian"
don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble
and need someone to be my guide.

When I say..."I am a Christian"
I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak
and pray for strength to carry on.

When I say..."I am a Christian"
I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed
and cannot ever pay the debt.

When I say..."I am a Christian"
I'm not claiming to be perfect,
my flaws are too visible
but God believes I'm worth it.

When I say..."I am a Christian"
I still feel the sting of pain
I have my share of heartaches
which is why I seek His name.

When I say..."I am a Christian"
I do not wish to judge.
I have no authority.
I only know I'm loved.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Sometimes, as my grandma says, we just have to give it to God... I know the letters will be beautiful in Miracle's room.