Saturday, September 19, 2009

Third Trimester....WooHOO!

Yesterday I made it into the third trimester - 27 weeks! Thank you God!! That is truly amazing! I can't believe how quick everything is going.

I had a doctors appointment yesterday. Drunk that icky glucose drink. The drink itself wasn't too bad, but afterwards I felt kind of "off". Hoping that I pass with flying colors. I also had to get another RhoGam shot yesterday.

I must say that I love my doctor. She is so nice and down to earth. She did tell me it was time to remove the belly ring because my belly was really stretching now, so I took it out last night. DH was very happy about that as he has been wanting me to take it out from the very beginning.

After work I went and got a 2 hour maternity massage, compliments of DH which was my anniversary gift from our anniversary back in June. I was just waiting to use it.

We have our showers coming up soon and I am so excited about it. We are now having 4 showers. I remember once thinking I wonder if anyone will throw us a shower and now we are being showered by love from everyone and it is truly amazing.

DH's job called and they are throwing him a SURPRISE shower on Oct 7th and wanted me to be there. I can't wait to see DH's face as he has absolutely no idea! Oct 10th is the shower in GA which will be at my house. DH let me know today that he was ordered to make sure I am out of the house until the shower begins by our hostess Lisa. I was like what, why? He was like I don't know, I didn't ask any questions, but just said okay I will make sure she is gone. LOL! Then Oct 14th is my office shower and Oct 24th is the shower in my home town in South Carolina. I can't believe how many people are looking forward to and wanting to share in this time with us and celebrate the pending arrival of our little girl. Amazing!

7 comments:

Mon said...

i hope you pass the test too ! I didnt, and it was "fun" with insulin eventually. But it contributed to my immediate weight loss after the baby was born cuase i was controlling my diet due to the need and got into very good habbits that i have lost since though

Timmik said...

yeah third trimester this pregnancy is going really fast. I am so happy for you

Flower said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flower said...

You so deserve all this attention. :)

Christina said...

4 showers!!! Lucky!! ;)

Michele said...

yay 3rd trimester!!!

Alicia_B said...

Awesome! You have SO much to look forward too! I can't wait to hear about everything!