Tuesday, July 17, 2007

On Ice

Well I got the call today to say that we have 4 embies that made it to the stage to freeze. So we have 4 that we can use at a later date. I tested again this morning and the test was negative so the Trigger has definitely left my body which is a good thing. I will not test again till Friday which will be 5DP5DT (5 Days Past a 5 Day Transfer or 10DPO) Adr!@n and I plan on meeting Friday via video messenger since he is out of town for me to test while he is there and I promised I would wait till then so I will. I'm praying that I have enough HCG in my system at that time to show up as it is still quite early. The blood test is scheduled for July 25th at 7:30 AM so I should know the numbers by noon that day.

I'm feeling okay my hip hurts so bad from these shots....but I have to remind myself that it will be well worth it in the end.

I'm very calm right now....which is kind of scary I thought I would be all anxious and wanting to test every single day and 8 times a day, but I'm cool. I know that must be that peace that surpasses all understanding that I always pray for.

No comments: