Sunday, July 15, 2007

Our Babies First Photo


My doctor said my embies look perfect and couldn't have asked for better quality. "Text book perfect" as he described them. Here are our little babies first pictures. All nine made it to today. They already started to freeze two of them and are waiting to see out of the other 5 how many they can freeze. The transfer was very quick. My bladder wasn't full as it was suppose to be because I kept throwing up this morning but the little bit of water I was able to get down was okay to lift my bladder to the level needed. So now the wait begins. I tested this morning and got a very faint + on FRER so the trigger is almost gone. Today was 7DP Trigger. God is truly amazing! After many obstacles we finally made it to this point. Now we have to wait just for confirmation! I can't wait!

No comments: