Thank you all very much for your comments and suggestions. I am still very unsure about what to do. Hubby suggested maybe cycling with Dr. ML this last time and if it doesn’t work then go to Dr. Sher. I just don’t know what to do.
I don’t know why this has to be so hard. I don’t want to choose the wrong decision that leaves me baby-less any longer than I already have been. However, I’m conscious that infertility is a game of luck and chance and even the cycles that everything works out perfect can still end with a BFN.
I just can’t help but to think maybe, just maybe the changes we planned on making this time could/maybe/possibly do the trick. Maybe the lupron was all I needed; maybe the heparin was all I needed….maybe adding those two things still wouldn’t be all I needed.
UGGGGHHHHH I don’t know what to do!!!!
I want so much to be a mom, I want so much to feel this little being moving inside of me, to look into his or her face and see my hubby and me. I’m tired of being disappointed and tired of waiting. It’s always a waiting game, waiting, waiting and more waiting! If I stay with RBA I’m waiting for 2 months while on Lurpon, if I go to Sher, I cycle in February but then wait 6-8 weeks to find out if any at all are even normal. No matter which way I go there is a wait, one wait is dreadfully/horribly/painfully longer than the other, but could very well be well worth the wait.
I JUST WANT TO BE A MOMMY!!!