Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I graduated.....10w4d

What a bitter sweet moment. My RE wanted to keep me till 12 weeks but he is out of town next week so it would push me past the 12 week mark...so I gave him our thank you gift today.

This is how it how it looks and it sits on an easel type thing:
A close up of the words:


Baby looks great and of course the techs spoiled me with lots of pictures and good-bye hugs....making me promise to come back and bring the LO so they can meet him/her.

My LO doing his/her dancing moves and me in the background loving every single minute of it.


Baby measuring right at 10w4d and the SCH is a little smaller. I've been having some dark brown flow/spotting so its moving. RE would prefer that I be on bed rest still for a few more months, but told me to keep doing what I've been doing and do as much rest as I possibly can. A few pics of his/her progress:




I have an appointment with the new potential Ob/GYN on Thursday. Hoping that I like the office and they take real good care of me like my old office.

15 comments:

babymakinchronicles said...

Congrats on graduation!!!

Ms. J said...

WOW - those are thee best photos I have ever seen, WOW! So detailed, seriously!

How thoughtful of you to make the parting gift for the Dr - you are so classy, hon :o)

Your attitude of gratitude always takes my breath away.

I vote with the Dr. - take to thee couch as much as possible, and do some serious internet shopping!

Tiffany said...

Great pictures, congrats on graduating.

FeyIndigoWolf said...

That's a pretty big milestone, graduating! Congrats! I love those 3d u/s pics! That is so awesome!

Molly said...

Good job !! I have a very similar picture to the first sepia one. Teh baby looks so pretty ! Its on my blog (Autumn Beautiful), too, December posts or something like that, you can go and compare :)
Sorry about his preference of a bedrest... it will go fast though !

Michele said...

congrats! and what beautiful pics! cant wait to hear all about you ob appt.

Flower said...

Congrats!!! They are really spoiling you with some nice pics of the u/s. But hey, you so deserve it. (wink)

Timmik said...

omg ten weeks already, I feel like you just got your BFP, but congrats on graduating, can't wait till I get to the point

Christina said...

How sweet. It was so nice of you to do that for your doctor, I know he was thrilled. Congratulations on graduating. Its a huge step!!! I hope you like your doctor too! Love ya!

Alicia_B said...

Great pictures! Congratulations on graduating - what an awesome milestone to reach!

TheDales said...

I cannot believe you're already 10 weeks! It seems like the time has flown by. I know you'll miss Dr. Slayden as he is truly one of the best doctors I've ever met.

I agree with him as well...Stay off your feet as much as your can. The time will fly by!

wanda said...

Congrats lady. I hope your new OB is as wonderful as your RE.

jodeeelynn said...

How stinking cute!! Adorable and congratulations on your graduation! Hooraoy!

G & H said...

Happy Graduation!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy and graduating from the RE's office. I've been following your blog since last fall (I know, I know ... I am lurker). Your story provides me with such happiness and comfort. I also have endometriosis and to know that you have overcome that challenge makes me feel like you won one for our team. I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers. Marilyn in San Diego