Friday, February 1, 2008

Green Light Means We're good to Go!

So I stopped my last BCP on Monday and waited for AF to show. Old faithful showed on Thursday morning. I put the call in to my nurse and she said that my doctor wanted me to come in that day to get my E2 level checked. I was like today? And she said yes she wants you to come in on CD 1 to get checked I was like okay. So I went in and gave my blood and waited for my nurse to call back. My phone rung and I saw the doctors office number show up and my heart dropped. I said hello with the most unsure tone you can think of and my nurse said "We're good Baby! You're good to go!" I said Thank You God! I asked what my E2 was and she said it was less than 20. I asked if I would have to come in for my Baseline tomorrow (Friday) and she said no, they had all they needed and my E2 had came down so they know the cysts are gone. I was like okay. So tonight I did my first injects. Tomorrow I start my injects twice a day once in the a.m. and once in the p.m. I start my everyday appointments on Sunday, a day early as they want to keep an eye on me since they are upping my meds from the beginning. I so pray that this is the end of our long 4 1/2 year journey of TTC and the beginning of our new future!

No comments: