Tuesday, August 26, 2008

7DP4DT - 11DPO - ummm...this is starting to seem real

So of course I'm still testing because I'm a POAS addict and I love to POAS! But just for my peace of mind too, because my beta is still 7 days away. I do have the option to do my BETA on Friday but then I will have to wait 4 days until Tuesday to find out if my beta doubled as it should. I can't figure out if it would be harder to wait 4 days to know if my beta doubled or to wait and just do my beta on Tuesday. I would love to get a peak at what my beta is, but once I know that number then my thoughts go to is it going to double. Uggh...don't know what to do!



But I went and bought some Equates because the last cycle with my chemical my equate never got a dark line it was very faint. So for peace of mind for myself I wanted to see what kind of line Equate would have....and a pretty one it did!


Here are my FRER from last night, this morning and tonight:


And even the IC is starting to get a nice line which is really assuring:

Now if I can only make my mind up about what to do with this BETA.......

6 comments:

JW Moxie said...

I love to see those lines get darker! I think I'd have the beta on Friday. I'm no good at waiting for anything, and with waiting until next week for the first, it would be that much longer to find out if they were rising properly. But that's just me! :) I'm happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Why do you have to wait from Friday until Tuesday???? That seems cruel! (and since I'm switching to your clinic, that freaks me out!!!)

RB said...

I'm still pulling for you Tashida...I can't wait for those strong beta numbers :)

Jennifer said...

I would take the beta on Friday. I'm not good with waiting either. Conformation of good news is a good thing. :) Early congrats are in order.

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog. I'm on this infertility journey with you. I'm 17dpo today and my prayers are with you for something happy! (We haven't done IVF, just IUI).

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Nice dark lines!!! Wooohooo, I'm so excited for you!!

Just remember, they only get darker for about a week or so...so DON'T freak if they start getting lighter or stop getting darker (I did and my #'s were fine).

(((HUGS)))